The following is Tavan Music Academy’s cancellation policy, as of October 4th, 2016. This policy applied to all students of Tavan Music Academy.
- Students are expected to keep their agreed schedule. Students are expected to show up to their lessons on time. Teachers are not responsible to make up for lost time due to student’s late arrival.
- Every calendar year, each student can cancel up to 4 lessons if one business day advanced notice is given. These 4 lessons can either be credited or rescheduled. Cancellations beyond the fourth lesson be charged and no make-up lessons will be provided. Note: this does not apply to observed holidays. They are, New Years Day (December 31st and January 1st), Memorial Day (May), Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day (September), Thanksgiving (late November, Thursday and Friday), and Christmas (December 24th and 25th)
- Any missed lessons will be charged unless one business day advance notice is given and there will be no make-up lesson or credit provided.
- If the student cannot give one business day notice in case of an emergency, Tavan Music Academy may arrange a make up lesson with the students teacher or a substitute. No credit will be given under these circumstances.
- No show’s will not be considered for make up lessons or credited.
- Rescheduling will be provided upon the discretion of the teacher. Keep in mind that teachers have busy schedules. Tavan Music Academy has the right not to provide make up lessons for those who are rescheduling multiple times and abusing the make up privileges.
- Any student who misses or cancels four or more lessons consecutively will not be guaranteed to keep their reserved lesson time and instructor.
- A substitute teacher will be provided for the student if the instructor cannot make the class. If a substitute cannot be provided in time, the lessons will be rescheduled or credited.
- Students must notify Tavan Music Academy 30 days in advance if they decide to discontinue private lessons.
- Tavan Music Academy does not issue refunds under any circumstances.